I always wonder what is it about us that makes us so unique! I mean like every morning I walk up to my dressing room and find myself with absolutely no clue of what to wear for the day and yet my wardrobe seems filled with little bundles of dresses and shoes that were once on my wishlist. So this multiplied with infinity is how you might feel about choosing the right dress when it comes to dressing for your baby shower.
Before we begin the style guide there is one thing that you must remember at all times, the perfect dress for you would, in this case, be the one you are most comfortable in. Even if you have a big belly, there is nothing more important than you and your baby’s comfort. Opting for a light and airy fabric is always considered as the best.
1. Theme parties – If you have already decided on a theme for your baby shower, the best outfit would be a dress that goes with the theme. You may feel like flaunting a bodycon with a jacket or a shrug or a smooth satin maxi dress. The choice is totally yours.
2. Dress Code – Women in India often like to go traditional when it comes to a baby shower. Though you might wanna add a pinch of sweetness to it by having a dress code like a phulkari dupatta with an airy palazzo.
3. Accessories & Make-up – Choose the right style of accessories that go perfectly well with your dress. Wearing heavy jewellery like earrings and neckpieces no wonder will make you look festive but will add a lot of weight and you might tend to feel exhausted. You also might wanna ditch those beauty products for a while and go for a natural look as make-up may not be good for your baby’s health because of the number of chemicals in them.
So Ladies, feel free to enjoy our selection of 5 Bollywood inspired baby shower dressing ideas:
1. Be a Showstopper like Kareena who looks absolutely radiant in this red maxi dress.
2. Or you can also go with a cute and comfy outfit like our new mommy Soha Ali Khan
3. Embrace your baby bump like Esha Deol in a beautiful lilac dress.
4. How about a dazzling white-gold gown like Geeta Basra?
5. You can also go with a more grand, queen-like outfit like the one Urvashi Shama wore for her baby shower!
To get more such pregnancy related information, download Pregnancy Health, Diet and Fitness App by Ango Health today.