Be it a puja or a big fat Indian wedding, be it a dinner date with your husband or an evening party; having the right eye makeup is everything. Even if you do not do much on your lips or cheeks, a perfect eye makeup is enough to enhance your look.
Having said that, rushing to a parlour for every occasion during pregnancy might not be possible. Well well, you need not depend on parlour when you can do the right makeup yourself. So, here’s an ultimate “eye makeup guide” which will help you to get parlour like finish, at home!
- Start with a primer- Create a super smooth base for your eye shadow to last long! Start by applying a primer.
- Essentials- You can use your fingers to create the look but using the right tools will help you get the parlour like finish. Go with a medium-sized flat brush for your eyelids and an angular brush for the crease.
- Using mid-tone- Apply the mid-tone shade above the crease blending inwards.
- Time to highlight! – Start with highlighting the inner corner of your eyes with the lighter shade and moving outwards. Make sure to blend it properly. Use the same shade to highlight the arch of your eyebrows.
- Contouring- Next, apply the contour shade on the outer half of your eyelid, into the crease. Blending is the key here. Hold your brush lightly and blend it in a way that the mid-tone shade remains higher than the contour shade.
- Bottom lash line- Moving on to the lower lash line, mix the mid-tone shade and contour shade and apply it from the outer corner to the inner corner of your eyes.
- Using matte black shade- To add a little drama to your eyes, use this the matte black shade shade on the outer corner of eyes near the bottom lash line.
- Eyeliner- To enhance the shape of your eyes, apply eye liner. Thickness of your eye liner can lift your look.
- Curling lashes- Use a lash curler to curl up your eye lashes. This will make your eye lashes longer and your eyes more defined.
- Mascara- Finish the look by applying mascara to your eye lashes to make them look darker and thicker.
OPTIONAL- If you want, you can even put false eye lashes to increase the volume of your lashes.
And there you go, ready with a parlour finish look without even stepping out. BEAUTIFUL!!!
For all pregnancy related information download Pregnancy Health, Diet and Fitness by Ango!