Just because a bottle of bubbly isn’t on the menu doesn’t mean you can’t whip up some romance!
That bun won’t be in the oven forever. Take advantage of the alone time you’ve got left with one of these creative date ideas.
1. Picnic under the stars. Download an app, like StarTracker or Sky Walk, to help you identify constellations. Then, pack some snacks and a blanket, and head out past the city limits to an area with open sky.
2. Hang your love over the sofa. An idea for adventurous couples: Pick up a Love Is Art kit (us.loveisartkit.com), which contains special body paints and a large canvas, disrobe, and get expressive! The resulting abstract painting will look modern — and, hey, no one has to know you did it in the nude.
3. Take a hike. A slow-paced walk in nature improves circulation and eases stress. Make it more romantic by choosing a route with great lookout points — they’re perfect for taking breaks and stealing kisses!
4. Play a round of mini-golf… Or hit the driving range with your honey. You’ll both get a kick out of how your bump affects your swing.
5. Do a root beer tasting. Pick up a can of your favorite brand and find unique new ones at specialty markets that sell single bottles of small batch sodas, like Whole Foods. See if you can identify the subtle flavor differences!
To read more click here
To get more such pregnancy related information, download Pregnancy Health, Diet and Fitness App by Ango Health today.